Pinpoint Home Inspections is a fully insured company and was established in 2006 to provide a variety of inspection and consulting related services to consumers and businesses alike throughout Knoxville and the surrounding counties. Accuracy and professionalism have always been of upmost importance when conducting business. Let Pinpoint Home Inspections conduct your next inspection or consulting service and see the difference.
Our Mission is simple…
“To protect and serve our customers by delivering a prompt, thorough, accurate, and professional inspection of the structure or land for a reasonable price. All of our employees will treat you with the respect you deserve.”
We are members in good standing of the following organizations:
- InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Knoxville Chamber
- State of Tennessee License #247
Inspections are conducted in accordance with the State of Tennessee’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. Copies of these can be provided at the beginning of the inspection upon request and are also available on the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance website.
Education and Partnerships:
- Trained by AHIT, the American Home Inspectors Institute
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Radon Certification through Auburn University’s Southern Regional Radon Training Center
- Government FHA Inspector
- Disaster inspector for FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency